Wednesday, May 28, 2014

[Nail Art] Mani Swap with Vaniliamamor


Hi everyone! I recently did a mani swap with the lovely Bella of Vaniliamamor. This was actually my first time doing a mani swap! I was drawn to this mani Bella did inspired by Zachary Brown's painting: "Lilli’s Poppies". This is my version of it. :)

Polishes Used
OPI Coca-Cola Red
Milani White On The Spot
Zoya Suri
Barielle First Class Ticket
Sinful Colors black striping polish


I think I could have done a better job with the ring finger, but overall I love how this turned out. Who knew mani swaps could be so much fun? Apparently everyone but me. -.- *makes mental note to do more*


If you'd like to see which mani of mine Bella recreated, visit her blog here! Thank you, Bella for doing this with me! ^^

Until next time,
♥ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)