Saturday, January 18, 2014

[Review+Swatch] China Glaze Your Present Required



It's finally the weekend! Today's look is a bit festive with this pretty glitter top coat from China Glaze's Holiglaze collection. Here's I'm wearing 2 coats of Your Present Required over Precision I'm Addicted To You. YPR is a clear-based, multi glitter top coat with colors like blue, orange, purple, green, silver, gold and white. Both the formula and glitter pay off was great, and I'm really digging the color combination in this one.


Have you tried this polish from ChG's Holiglaze collection? If you did, let me know how you wore it! :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)