Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pretty Jelly Strawnana


Hey all!  Sorry I haven't been posting lately.  I've been trying to post every weekday, but I've been busy with the new Pretty Jelly colors.  Of the seven new colors I am releasing, Strawnana is the sole glitter (the rest are holos).  If this color looks familiar, it's because I was wearing it in my Vday Sequin Heart post!  It didn't have a name then, but it does now. :)



Sheer pink base with: red and white satin glitters, gold and iridescent squares, and very fine holo glitters.



I am currently selling a small quantity of this color in my Etsy shop.  I have also restocked Grape Escape and Diamond S-teal-er in both 15ml and 6ml sizes.  The 6 new holos will be released some time this week.  I'm trying to get some good pictures of them in the sun to really show off the holo.  But it's currently snowing a lot here, so the light box ones may have to do.  Either way, they will go up by this Friday. :)

Liz

9 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)