Thursday, July 19, 2012

New tab: Application Guide

Hi guys!  I just added a new tab below the header labeled: Application Guide.  I had a lot of scattered application tips throughout the blog, so I gathered them all up into one neat post.  You can find helpful suggestions on how to apply troublesome formulas like mattes, holos, sheers, etc.  If you want to look up the specific posts these tips were featured in, just scroll down to the tag cloud and hit tips.

Hope you find this helpful!


Liz

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, and thanks for posting - I read your blog in Google Reader and wouldn't have known :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! I'll be sure to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY good idea. Don't know what title to use for a search so having a tab is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)