Monday, April 23, 2012

Love & Beauty Olive Gold...and a flakie?!

2-3 coats, Olive Gold.  Gah, I cannot get over these boring names Forever21 comes up with for their nail polish.  Sometimes they're even incorrect!  Not this time, thankfully.  Olive gold describes the polish pretty well.  It has a gorgeous dark olive base with orange-gold shimmer.  It looks gold from a distance, but if you look closely, you can see some of the orange.  I believe this was either 2 or 3 coats.  Overall, it's a super gorgeous polish!  I love wearing this one.  I bought mine from forever21.com, but it isn't there anymore. :(







What do you think?  I've yet to be disappointed by Love & Beauty.  They actually put out nice polishes, and the $2.80 price is not bad either.  I was just browsing through their latest selection of nail polishes online, and I came across this beauty!

 image from Forever21.com

Yes!  A flakie-glitter!  I would get it, but I don't have anything to buy from Forever21 right now.  Boo~  But if you're planning on shopping online, you might want to check this baby out. :)  Click on the picture to go the product page.  Hehe, you're welcome! ^^


Liz

4 comments:

  1. I love Forever21's polishes! This one looks so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jeez! I don't think I've ever seen anything like Oilve Gold. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love&beauty but they always have slim pickings when I hit up my Forever21!! I hate buying nail polish online though its hard to tell if you actually like the colors! Great post dear :)
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)