Sunday, March 18, 2012

7 Deadly Sins

Hey guys!  Here's a tag that's been going around on Youtube.  I don't do videos, but I thought the questions were cute, so I decided to write them out in a blog post. :)

The tag is called 7 Deadly Sins.  Basically these are beauty related questions that kind of align with the 7 deadly sins.  I'll be answering these questions in terms of nail polish. ^^

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive polish would have to be those 99 cent Wet n Wild polishes.  I usually buy the clear for frankens.  My most expensive polishes are my Deborah Lippmann glitters: Happy Birthday, Forget You, and Candy Shop.  My Ozotic Pro #503 Rainforest would probably make this list as well, since I paid about $25 after shipping.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Hm...the polish that comes to mind right now is Essie Turquoise and Caicos.  I love the color of this polish but hate the formula.  I did notice that waiting for each layer to dry does help with application though.  Maybe I'll give it another try soon.  And the product that has been the hardest to get would probably be my China Glaze OMG polishes.  I'm hesitant to say hardest, since I pretty much gave up on ever owning them, but I was lucky enough spot and grab them at ABOP's blog sale.  I still haven't swatched them all, strangely enough.  I think I'll do that this week, since the sun is out. :)

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Okay...so this doesn't apply to nail polish obviously.  On a semi-related note, I'm thinking of picking up that scented Betsey Johnson polish.  Should I?  The color is not that unique, but I think a fragrance scented polish would be nice.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to buy this one.  Does anyone own it?  Opinions? 

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Sometimes cuticle oil.  I'll be really good about for a few weeks, and then when I'm really busy I slack off.  Once I notice the horrid state my cuticles are in, I apply it night and day for a few weeks until it looks great on.  It's a bad cycle. -__-

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I'm going to answer this one beauty product wise.  For me it's eye liner.  I would say false lashes because I love them even more than eye liner, but I usually don't wear falsies, so it's eye liner.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
The random question of the bunch.  Definitely a sense of humor.  Someone I can joke and laugh with. :)

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Probably anything on my wish list.  Especially any discontinued China Glaze polish!  A few that come to mind are DV8, 2NITE, IDK, and L8R G8R.  These would make my collection of OMG polishes complete.  I would also love to own China Glaze No Way Jose (both versions).  It's probably the first polish to make my lemming list. T__T


Well, that's it!  Hope you enjoyed this post. :)  Feel free to leave your answers to this tag in the comments below!


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)