Friday, December 23, 2011

Dr.'s REMEDY Jolly & Joy Holiday Collection Swatches

I'm a bit late in posting this, but I hope you enjoy the swatches!


REVIVE Ruby Red, 3 coats.  This is a shimmery ruby red.  The formula was great and it's your typical holiday red.  I actually didn't own a shimmery red (all my reds seem to be cremes or glitters), so I was happy to get it nonetheless.


PASSION Purple, 3 coats.  This one's a nice deep red toned purple.  If you look close you can see blue and red amidst the subtle silver shimmer.


ESSENTIAL Emerald, 3 coats.  This one was one of my favs!  It's a really gorgeous green that kind of reminds me of those evergreen car air fresheners?  It looks great on my nails and I love the subtle silver shimmer.  I asked the bf what he thought of the color and he pointed at a Dasani water bottle next to me and said it matches the cap.  I gave him a weird look, but when I put my nails against the green bottle cap...it was a perfect match. -_-



SERENE Silver Glitter, 3 coats.  I was so excited to see that Dr.'s Remedy had done glitters in their holiday collection!  This was one of my favorites as well.  It's a fine silver glitter sprinkled with red and blue, and it's opaque in 2-3 coats.  I think this one's pretty unique and so pretty!



RESOLUTION Red Glitter, 3 coats.  The formula was the same for this one as it was for the silver glitter.  I wouldn't call it a red though.  This is more like light silvery pink sprinkled with copper.  This one is so pretty as well!  I don't know why, but it strikes me as a very sweet winter date type of shade.  In fact, I might wear this out next time I see the bf. ;)


Overall, this collection was a total winner for me!  I don't think any of the colors fell flat and the all of them had a good formula.  No tears here!  While I liked them all, my favorites would have to be the two glitters and the green. :)

"Dr.'s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypoallergenic ingredients."  All of these shades can be found on www.remedynails.com.  The glitters seem to be retailing for $14 while the shimmers are $17.  If you like what you see, definitely give them a try! :)

Do you own any of these?  Which ones are your favorites?


Liz

*The polishes reviewed in this post were sent to me for my honest review.
Please view my Disclosure Policy for more info.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Ruby Red and the Emerald. They're both gorgeous colors!! LOL @ the Dasani bottle cap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)